Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry

So I am so sorry I have not posted anything in like forever!!! The past weekend we had some friends in town and then homework and school I have been so busy!!!!!But I will post some more things about twilight. In March they started shooting the New Moon Movie!!!!!!!! Everyone is saying it is going to be really good!!! I am SO excited!!! New Moon is going to be the second movie in the twilight series which is awesome again!!!! I think this movie is being filmed in Italy I think, here is the trailer for New Moon

This one was made by fans here is the real New Moon Trailer

I love this trailer and can't wait for the movie!!!! Here is the new news on the upcoming movie New Moon

Also here is how they made Dakota Fanning into the vampire Jane in New Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment